Building the best team for the Ultra Premier Classic Pokemon GO Battle League can be complicated, as is the case with a lot of these events. All your team members have to meet the limitations of the league, and provide you with a wide variety of attacks and resistances. That’s why, in this guide, we’ll give you a list of the best Pokemon to use in Ultra Premier Classic. Then, we’ll give you a few team suggestions.
Best Pokemon for Ultra Premier Classic in Pokemon GO
The best Pokemon for your Ultra Premier Classic Battle League team in Pokemon GO have to meet three requirements in order to be eligible. For one, they have to be at or below 2,500 CP. Secondly, they can’t be Mythical nor Legendary. Last, but not least, no Pokemon powered up with XL Candy. With all that in mind, here’s a list of Pokemon that should do really well in this league.
- Trevenant with Shadow Claw, Shadow Ball, Seed Bomb
- Nidoqueen (Shadow or regular) with Poison Jab, Poison Fang, Earth Power
- Swampert (Shadow or regular) with Mudshot, Hydro Cannon, Earthquake
- Walrein (Shadow or regular) with Powder Snow, Icicle Spear, Earthquake
- Dragonite (Shadow or regular) with Dragon Breath, Dragon Claw, Superpower
- Escavalier with Counter, Drill Run, Megahorn
- Gallade with Confusion, Close Combat, Leaf Blade
- Crobat with Air Slash, Poison Fang, Shadow Ball
- Sneasler with Shadow Claw, X-Scissor, Close Combat
- Shadow Snorlax with Lick, Body Slam, Superpower
- Shadow Magnezone with Spark, Wild Charge, Mirror Shot
- Toxicroak with Counter, Mud Bomb, Sludge Bomb
- Gliscor with Wing Attack, Night Slash, Earthquake
- Shadow Electivire with Thunder Shock, Ice Punch, Wild Charge
Pokemon GO Ultra Premier Classic Best Team
The best team for the Pokemon GO Ultra Premier Classic Battle League has to offer the widest possible variety of attack types, while simultaneously being resistant to as many damage types as possible. With that in mind, we’ve put together a couple of team suggestions that should work relatively well, especially the first one. Crobat, Gallade or Gengar would blow it apart, though, so be aware of that. Anyways, if you have any other team ideas for this particular league, let us know in the comments below.
- Trevenant, Walrein, Nidoqueen
- Escavalier, Walrein, Dragonite
- Shadow Magnezone, Gallade, Dragonite
- Shadow Electivire, Crobat, Swampert
- Gliscor, Swampert, Escavalier