Looking for all NBA 2K23 Music Trivia answers in MyCareer NBA 2K23? NBA 2K23 is now out and fans are slowly grinding through the MyCareer story. One of the major story questlines in MyCareer has players interacting with thein order to win the hearts of the Music District. Once you finish that storyline, if you still want to have some nice musical side quests, you’ll be glad to hear that Music Trivia daily is back in NBA 2K23 MyCareer. However, if you are not particularly versatile when it comes to music knowledge, don’t worry. In this guide, we have all the NBA 2K23 Erick’s Vinyl answers.
All Music Trivia Answers in MyCareer NBA 2K23
If you were hoping to participate in some music trivia quizzes again in NBA 2K23, your wishes have come true. On other hand, if you are, like some of my colleagues, not particularly thrilled about it, we’ve got you covered! If these questions are not your cup of tea, and you just want that sweet XP and VC rewards, then you’ve come to the right place. We will regularly update this article with all daily Music Trivia answers.
When you receive a daily quest, you’ll need to go to Erick’s Vynil. There, talk to Ben and Marvin. Currently, we have answers for trivia sets 3,5, and 8. Nonetheless, we will make sure to regularly update the article with new information. With that said, here are all the questions and answers we currently know.
NBA 2K23 Music Trivia 1 Answers
- “Truth Hurts” was a number one smash for which artist? – Answer: Lizzo
- Which group of rock royalty insists that they will rock you? – Answer: Queen
- In their hit 1992 track, what did Pete Rock and CL Smooth “do over you?” – Answer: They reminisce over you
Music Trivia 2 Answers NBA 2K23
- 1st Answer: Quavo.
- 2nd Answer: Bad Blood.
- 3rd Answer: Work It.
NBA 2K23 Music Trivia 3 Answers
- In the popular television situation comedy “The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air”, what was the name of the character played by Will Smith? – Answer: Will Smith.
- Rapper Childish Gambino was a co-star in which television series? – Answer: Community.
- Which Diana Ross classic was sampled on the seminal “Mo Money Mo Problems” by one Notorious B.I.G.? – Answer: I’m Coming Out.
NBA 2K23 Music Trivia 4 Answers
Music Trivia 5 Answers NBA 2K23
- As I was saying, Lauryn Hill, co-star of Sister Act 2: Back in the Habit, a film within the greater Sister Act Cinematic Universe… was a member of which Hip Hop trio? – Answer: Fugees.
- Public Enemy hype man and timepiece aficionado Flavor Flav attempted to find love on which reality program? – Answer: Flavor of Love.
- In the year nineteen eighty-nine, The D.O.C. opened his track “It’s Funky Enough” by asking which iconic question? – Answer: Y’all ready for this?
NBA 2K23 Music Trivia 6 Answers
- 1st Answer: The Weeknd.
- 2nd Answer: Sonics.
- 3rd Answer: The Velvet Underground.
Music Trivia 7 Answers NBA 2K23
- 1st Answer: Regulate.
- 2nd Answer: Native Tongues.
- 3rd Answer: Weezer.
NBA 2K23 Music Trivia 8 Answers
- According to the members of Run DMC, while Peter Piper picked peppers, Run did what? – Answer: Rocked Rhymes
- Which rock artist had a brother who was also a part of his band? – Answer: Eddie Van Halen
- Kim Gordon provided indefectible bass and vocal for what band of noise rock pioneers? – Answer: Sonic Youth
NBA 2K23 Music Trivia 9 Answers
- In Wu-Tang Clan’s ’94 hit, what is the title C.R.E.A.M. an acronym for? – Answer: Cash Rules Everything Around Me
- “SOS” by Rihanna sampled “Tainted Love” recorded by Soft Cell in 1981. But who recorded the original and far superior version of “Tainted Love”? – Answer: Gloria Jones
- Musician Frank Zappa’s band the Soul Giants became much more widely known after changing their name to what? – Answer: The Mothers of Invention